Over the past few weeks, some of our users have reported experiencing a black screen after loading the BIOS. Possible reasons for the white screen could be: Incorrect version of Windows (recent updates as well as upgrading to Windows 10 caused problems). The task of the video card driver. A problematic startup application or driver that starts automatically.
Madalina has been a worldwide fan of Windows ever since she built her first computer with Windows XP. She is always interested in technological novelties, especially new technologies – AI and therefore the calculation of DNA in…More
Published: March 2018
Many Windows 10 users experience a black screen on their respective laptop after updating the BIOS. Sometimes after restarting devices, Windows displays or boots into the BIOS and then displays an African American screen. This
In many cases, this happens after a reboot or immediately after a computer update.
- An external system (mouse, printer) may be at fault.
- This version of Windows 10 may be corrupted.
- Possibly defectiveOn the motherboard.
A black screen can be a problem if you can’t see your screen at all. Similar problem reports:
Let’s take a closer look at how to solve these problems. AboutPlease note that most methods involve entering Safe Mode if possible.
How To Fix Black LCD Screen After BIOS Update?
Why is my screen black after BIOS?
Sometimes when you reboot your devices, Windows will boot into the BIOS and then show a chocolate-colored screen. So, in most cases, this behavior occurs after rebooting the computer.le updating the computer. This version of Windows 10 may be corrupted. The motherboard may be broken.
1. Expand The BSOD Repair Tool
If you can boot into Safe Mode, often the quickest solution is to use a BSOD Fixer to diagnose and fix the problem.
Add Safe Mode to your start menu for quick access! Find out how!
2. Check External Devices
If you can’t fix the black screen, you need to troubleshoot. So disconnect all current devices from your PC first:
- Disconnect the system from all ports/docks.
- Disconnect most attached storage devices (USB devices, external displays, and printers).
- Disconnect the AC adapter from the computer.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
- At this point, simply press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds to remove any residual electrical charge from the capacitors.
- Replace the batteryPlease connect the AC adapter and restart your computer.
- If the process is currently successful, you may be redirected to the boot menu. Select “Start Windows normally”.
I hope you find the easiest solution to this deal. Otherwise, try these solutions.
3. Try To Improve Booting From Windows Installation Media
- Create a clean copy of Windows 10 on a USB drive using the Windows Media Creation Tool.
- Boot from the flash drive you just created.
- Open advanced launch options. Repair
- Select these computers (under Install Now).
- Select startup restore, enable and stop processing.
4. Try Fixing Shoe Rims
- Start the device and press F9/F11/F12 (depending on the gadget model) several times during the boot process.
- Select Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options.
- Then select Command Prompt.
- The first command you should definitely try is check disk and pressType Enter:
- Then also
- If the problem persists, run the following commands one by one, pressing Enter after each /scanos
boot entry one:
boot record /fixmbr
boot entry /fixboot
boot entry /rebuildbcd
- Then try restarting your musical instrument normally.
5. Uninstall The Latest Windows Update
How do I fix black screen of death in BIOS?
Force shutdown your computer. Unplug the power cord from the power source for 20-30 seconds; enough that there is no more slumbering power. If your motherboard/main processor has integrated graphics, just in case, temporarily connect a monitor to them instead of the actual GPU. Reconnect the power cord and start the system.
If the crash occurs shortly after a recent Windows update, the tool will remove it from the system.
Can CMOS battery cause black screen?
Short product yes. With a dead power supply, the CMOS BIOS loses its settings, which is why it is quite possible to get a blank screen. If it's a CMOS battery, change the default "think and charge" optimized settings in the BIOS and see how it works.
Of course, it can only be found in the mode, so learn how to put it in our first and most important decision.
You can then go to the Update & Security page in your device settings and uninstall the latest update.
Running a system restore and going back to the old days when the engine worked fine can also be helpful.
Professional advice. Some PC issues are especially annoying if acquired in corrupted repositories or untracked Windows files. If you wouldDon't worry about fixing the error, most likely your system is partially faulty. We recommend that you install Restoro, a tool that will search your device and machine for the type of error.
Click here for startup and recovery information.
This will remove any applications or processes recently added to your operating system that may conflict.
6. Update BIOS
Sometimes, black screen issues can occur after updating due to the BIOS. Several users have reported that they caused the issue simply by updating the BIOS to the latest version.
To learn how to update your BIOS, you'll probably want to read our BIOS update guide. In fact, be sure to check your motherboard manual for detailed instructions.
Speed up your computer today with this simple download.
Pantalla Negra Después Del Arranque De BIOS
Черный экран после загрузки биоса
Czarny Ekran Po Uruchomieniu Bios
Schwarzer Bildschirm Nach Bios-Start
Écran Noir Après Le Démarrage Du BIOS
BIOS 부팅 후 검은 화면
Tela Preta Após A Inicialização Do BIOS
Zwart Scherm Na Opstarten BIOS
Schermo Nero Dopo L'avvio Del BIOS
Svart Skärm Efter Bios-start